I was too tired to do anything but laze around this weekend. I believe there are two kinds of laziness. First, there’s the kind where you have been working your butt off for weeks and finally, after all your hard work, all you want to do is be lazy and do nothing. But then there’s the kind of laziness where you struggle to find motivation. Every time you think of something you would like to do or achieve, you cannot find the energy or drive to work toward it. This is the kind of laziness that I am talking about.
But as if she had read my mind—and maybe she had. I can actually imagined her saying “She doesn’t ever do anything productive. She’s just plain lazy. But not today. Because today I’m gonna make her write something and she can’t refuse.”
Aya-chan from KAWAIIPAPERPANDAS nominated me for this Mystery Blogger Award. And she wrote some pretty cool posts so be sure to check her out. Thanks to this guy Okoto Enigma for creating the Mystery Blogger Award. So~~ yeah let’s begin.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (urgh…. what a pain. Can I just skip this rule?(´◓Д◔`)／ )
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I’m a bibliophile.
- When I was younger I actually thought I could grow taller by drinking soy milk instead of regular milk.
- I have two miniature poodles and one of them it’s my partner in crime.
Answering the questions:
1. What was the first anime series that got you into/liking anime?
2. Do you have any hobbies outside of the aniblogging community?
Reading, games, watching movies with online pals and korean drama
3. If you could travel to any anime/manga universe which one would it be?
Probably fantasy like something of the Tales series.
4. What do you hope to accomplish in the future? (Can be related to anime or just in general)?
I’m still self learning Japanese so maybe some sort of translator?
5.Do you have a favorite anime studio or director?
Rocco B over at In the Cubbyhole
- LitaKino over at LitaKinoAnimeCorner
- Scott over at Mechanical Anime Reviews
- DerekL over at Apprentice Mages Lounge
- Arria Cross over at Fujinsei
- Pokeninja90 over at Nice Job Breaking It, Hero
- Hinano over at かわいいじゃなきゃダメなの！
- Ami over at Ami Cyberspace
- Auri over at Manga Toritsukareru Koto
- Carlo over at Adrestia’s Geeks
Questions for Nominees
- Which Anime Series Would You Most Recommend?
- What Do You Think of People Saying Every Anime Is Always Gratifying Woman Sexually?
- Have You Ever Watched An Entire Anime In One Sitting?
- You Get To Have  Anime Character As Your waifu/husbando In Real Life, Who Do You Choose?
- Thoughts On Live-action Adaptations?
Thank god we’re done… I’m out peace!